Thursday, October 22, 2009

Four Pumpkins at the Flower Mound Pumpkin Farm





Four children, bounce houses, hayrides, pumpkins everywhere and all characters of wood cut-outs to pose with that you can imagine makes for a very fun day! (I haven't figured out how to arrange my pictures on this blog yet...I will get there.) The pictures tell the story but not in order -- The pumpkins were painted after we got home! Gammie Martha came with and was a big help as there were mobs of children everywhere! We brought a picnic lunch to eat but think the bees maybe ate more of it than we did...brought about many mixed expressions from each of us but Gammie was calm as a cucumber...not me! I was standing eating my sandwich...I'm not to hip on bugs!...period. We bought our pumpkins, headed home and were entertained yet more by dancing children in the living room and then painting the pumpkins that needed a face. As you can see, only one got a face and the others look as if they are..well, ...smushed. We need to work on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment