Tuesday, November 16, 2010

LIFE KEEPS MOVING ALONG...



Cannot imagine it is almost Thanksgiving!! I have found some peace in knowing the holiday is pretty much all about giving thanks and eating!!! So, we can share our heart of thanks without much preparation and food is always about! I need to gear up for Black Friday shopping...not sure I want to head out but always get inspired when the day finally rolls around. In less than two weeks our Christmas tree will be up and the joys of celebrating Jesus' birth with literally be all around me in my home. Kevin has begun hanging Christmas lights as of yesterday and his schedule is filling up fast. I love that Christmas ends the year -- I suppose it has always distracted my mind from the fact that yet another year has passed me by. Don't get me wrong, I look forward to heaven with much anticipation for many reasons but the Lord has blessed my life in such incredible ways. I am reminded that each day is a gift...an INCREDIBLE gift! This is just one thing that I am thankful for!!

What are you thankful for?!

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for Jesus, my family and wonderful, godly friends like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mama! I can't beleive that was just last year! Preston looks soooooo little!

    ReplyDelete