Sunday, January 22, 2012

USERNAME/PASSWORD

INCREDIBLE!! I actually remembered my username and password for this blog!! Glad I did...didn't want to have to start all over! I hope to get on here more often and keep a diary of sorts to look back on. It has been fun looking over the bit I have put on here in the past. Too bad I don't have some wonderful projects to share. Tomorrow begins some hardcore homeschool at our home. New schedules in hand -- with check-off sheets so no one gets out of subjects to play on wii or the like. THIS WILL BE FUN!! Really!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am SOOOO glad you finnaly posted! Now i can FINNALLY comment on YOUR blog! Luv U!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I need to post more often myself. I hope you are all doing well. Hope my family is better by Wednesday. Sydney still feels a little yucky and Rick cancelled his participation in safety team this morning...a first for him.

    ReplyDelete