Sunday, January 29, 2012

I have accepted a J-O-B!!!

Not sure how I think I can do this...I have accepted a J-O-B! Yes, a job! One that I have actually had for the past 9+ years -- but I intend to take it seriously now. No, really serious!! My husband and I have chosen to homeschool our children -- this leaves very little time for getting things done like the "normal" mother of three. Yes, this job requires interrupted trips to the bathroom and selfless acts of releasing the last cookie to the highest pleader. ...possibly breaking into thirds-maybe fourths if I really do want a bite!

Yes, I am babbling...not sure how to write "negative" about a job that I love!! ...but I am serious about the part of accepting my responsibilities as a wife and mother of 3. I will set my alarm, shower (most days) and do my best to complete the task at hand for the day. My kids might not like it, but they know I love them. This makes me smile!! THEY make me smile!!

It feels great to know the direction the Lord has for our day -- and move forward with diligence and accept the "flight". I pray for very little turbulence...bumps don't work well in my day but are inevitable. My husband and I want what is best for our children and fully intend to raise strong leaders -- sure of who they are and that their life has a significant purpose.

I could go on for much longer and might add to this more this week for my own satisfaction of telling the world "I love my life!! My husband is incredible!! My children amaze me!! Lord, You are so good to me!"

Better go set that alarm!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I knnow it's hard after a season of distractions but you have been doing good and doing God's will for the past several months and don't tell yourself otherwise. I know what you are saying...we just had this same conversation at our house. We were going strong before the Christmas break. Robin I will be praying for you and your job...pray for mine!

    ReplyDelete